Blow

Discussion in 'Movies' started by just smoke, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Just watched it the other day. I've been meaning to watch it for quite some time.
    The other day I was making a pick up at my dealers house (he was the one that recomended it to me) and asked him if I could borrow his movie.
    I thought it was pretty good movie.
    I wish it was that easy to move weight these days.

2. Awesome movie definatly one to own.

3. Yeh blow is a pretty sick film.

4. Love that flick, one of Johnny Depps best, even get a kick outta his chubby buddy too :cool: good tunes in that one as well if i remember

5. Hmm i agree. It is awesome movie.:hello:

6. love that movie, JDepps the man!

7. Great movie, but so sad at the end. Does anyone know if the guy ever met his daughter? He tried so damn hard, and the mom was a total bitch.

8. Brilliant movie! Id forgotten all about this film till i saw this thread, thanks for reminding me about it, going to download it later :)

9. Great movie. I loved it and recommend it to everyone.

That said, the book is significantly better, more detailed, and more accurate. Read it! :)

10. Fuck I love this movie! It makes me want to be a drug dealer so bad, at least in that time. I know it doesn't work out the greatest, but fuck they're cool.

"George Jung is scheduled to be released at the age of 72 on November 27, 2014. During the release of the movie he had not yet seen his daughter since the last arrest. However, since then, In the spring of 2002 she finally paid him a visit and said she was sorry for not coming sooner." --> Jung, George - The Free Information Society

11. I kept hearing people say it was good and I finally watched it about a year ago and it was instantly one of my favorites.