Blow your mind

Discussion in 'General' started by Deathader, Jun 13, 2009.

1. If there was another color, what would it look like?

If there was another sound tone, what would it sound like?

2. It is impossible to imagine things that dont exist. But I bet the color would make you jizz your pants once viewed for the first time, and your eyes would explode.:p

3. There ARE other colors, our visual cortex only is capable of seeing the ones that we, as humans, can presently see. In essence, a black shirt is black because that is the only color that is reflected and not absorbed/contained. Therefore, a black shirt is basically every other color BESIDES black. I hope this makes sense, it's sort of hard to explain.

4. colour is just reflections of light across a spectrum, depending on PHYSICAL properties of the object reflecting. there are no "other" colours because the spectrum is a set scale.

also, since sound is merely a vibrating wave reflecting and reverberating off of the matter it passes through, and because humans are only capable of hearing the range of ~16hz - 16,000hz, there are no new sound tones.

all things possible are already accounted for, what you're feeling is premature enlightenment. Listen to me. You have to consider the possibility that God doesn't like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.

5. Except for all the silly god stuff, you explained that so much better than I tried to. :hello:

6. *fight club. seems applicable, however.

7. Oh fuck, I totally missed the reference. I remember that scene! Sorry, sorry, sorry. +rep for you for the awesome explanation and the great movie quote