blow or no

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 10, 2011.

1. it doesnt matter how old it is, its like the 4th one ive seen about man drama.

2. coz im TOTALLY clueless about dating. i dated a guy from 15-20, i never had anything but that until a few months ago.

im just asking for blade advice :gc_rocks:. generally strangers are easy to talk to about problems, and give better advice.

3. fuck this onelove guy.

keep giving head.

4. I'm just gonna be honest here.
    To the average person, that would come off majorly slutty.
    You're obviously more open sexually than most people, some people may get weirded out.

Such is life..

5. Well now we know most of the people here aren't average, they all encourage it and so do I....

6. was it forgetting sarah marshall head?

7. i have never seen that movie....

8. I think most heterosexual guys (barring some extreme insecurity) would accept some head.

bj's are a unique thing, because the standards for a girl you let blow you are a lot lower than the standards for a kiss.

I theorize that blowjobs are an evolutionary tactic for achieving erection. and if so, thank God for evolution (irony noted)

9. hahah we kissed first...so i hit both? ugh i am confused.
    but yea that is my favorite way to begin sex. i like to try and get him to cum once and then get him going again and have more time.

10. well if he kissed you first, it sounds like there is some genuine attraction going on
    as for getting guys to cum before sex... those are dangerous waters to tread, because some guys are one and done (though a fortunate few, myself included, can have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. it's all mental... and oxygen deprivation... just kidding... but seriously)

no, just kidding.

11. It's just a little 'out there'.
    Sure, getting head is absolutely great, if done right.
    But, if a guy just smokes you out, and you're getting it on a bit, then it would be kind of unattractive to me if she just asks like; you want head?

If u wanna give head, give hints, he'll get it. Leave some to the imagination, leave some to the unexpected.
    Otherwise it's like 50% less fun, cause the fun is also in the anticipation.

And to just let it happen and ask like you ask your friend if they want a drink, is just not where it's at for me atleast. So all in all, his reaction is understandable.

12. I dunno.

I would absolutely zero problems with her asking to suck my dick. That would actually be hotter to me haha.

13. i was not sucking his dick for weed, i was sucking his dick because we were making out, i was horny, and like to give head.

so idk i dont really care anymore. but im glad people still have cool opinions on it ;)

14. its quite sexy when asked if you want your dick sucked, but she asked if he wanted head, which (call me crazy) just doesnt sound as hot to me.

oh well this is well in the past, im sure he was suprised that he was getting his dick sucked since you just met lol.

15. I don't know a guy who says no to BJ's

16. What was the question? On a similar note I've rolled my eyes a couple times to "I don't normally do this..." But it's still kind of cute

17. It sounds like it was a pleasant surprise for him, one of those "I can't fucking believe this" moments. Chick offering a blowjob out of the blue without even buying her anything expensive? That's awesome.

18. No blow. Ever.

19. my god i wish more girls where like you

20. is it rude to ask a guy if i can suck his dick (in the proper situation of course).

i just want to know if i look bad or alright being confident enough to speak up.