blow or no

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 10, 2011.

1. Weird. Never once had a girl ask if she can give me head. They usually just do it if they're up for it.

Id be a little confused too. "Uhh... sure?" Then id start feeling like a pervert. Like, FUCK YEAH I WANT SOME HEAD

2. I am... Hard.

3. MariJane,
    I think it's fine, and I would love if a girl were to ask me that. Also he may of just not understood what you ask. Btw IMO you're not a slut, sorry people call you that.

Have fun blowin' :D

4. The problem was that you asked. Its kind of awkward for most guys to say 'uhh yea' in response to that questions. Its a lot more exciting if you just go for it. If he doesnt want it, he'll tell you. Better luck next time ;)

5. A man had got to be really lackin' that confidence if he replies with "uhh yeah?". If I was smoking with a chick, and she asked if I wanted head, I would smile and be like hell yeah. I'm not whipping it out though, that's her job. And I would return the favor.

6. I know dude! I'd be all cautious thinking, ". . . is this a trick question or something??? Of course I want it!" But at the same time I'd try to keep my composure.:cool:

7. Its like asking a bum if he wants alcohol

8. or like askin a crack head if he wants a rock

9. i guess the reason i didn't just go for it was because...well..i dont know.
    i'm just dirty and like saying it out loud and hearing a yes.

10. then don't sweat it

11. Hahaha. youre so dumb :p

Think about it, FAT blunt, cute girl (hopefully?) random "Want head? :p"

Helll yeah he was confused. haha The world takes a few extra seconds to be processed after a blunt like that.

Hell I've stood in line at Mcdonalds for 10 mins and when I got to the counter she asked me "Would you like to try our apple pies for 50 cents?" That question was like...incomprehensible... ''Apple pies at mcdonalds?? I just wanted fries and a hamburger... Fuck I went to the wrong store didnt I...''

:D Hehe, weeds makes us dumb and slow at times, Next time just go for it you dirty lil girl, its better like that

12. Those apple pies are bomb man.

Me and my girl went there high just to get some french fries and we left with 2 apple pies and those 2 new chicken sandwiches. fucking BOMB

13. that was too funny lol, ive had plenty of moments like that..
    and yeah.. people are gonna hate, just dont worry about what they say, and dont give them a reason to attack you (mainly verbally) either!

14. I woulda 69d i fuckin love it

15. that's the spirit!

i don't think he is interested though, oh well.

another good blow job wasted.

16. #36 BugCatcher08, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed!

17. i love this forum, coz yall keep it real.
    glad to hear SO many guys recip :)

18. Rep my home city OP.

The guy clearly is gay.

19. MariJane,

could you post a good pic of yourself please?:wave:

20. I just thought of another reason why a dude might say no.

Coz he's wearing his mother's underwear.