Bloody nose, to much powder?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Latley, like over the last week i started snorting regularally. I love it, its almost ritualistic, making the lines, then sniffing it all up is so rewarding. But for the last week, i've done like... 25-35 lines and my nose has had blood in it whenever i blow. i need to pace myself, i know, but how long do you think it will be bleeding for? How much damage does this mean i have caused.... Do you guys get bloody noses when you sniff a fat line?

2. From what I've seen from friends in the same situation the bleeding should stop at about the same rate as a normal injury, taking into account that you slow down on putting things up your nose. Remember, nothing smaller than your elbow. lol

3. Ive had many nights/mornings when theres been blood in my nose.

Now I have a deviated septum. :(

4. just chill for a day or 2

your body need to rest

and it could be that you're not crushing the yack up well enough

and little chunks are cutting into your nose

i haven't had a bloody nose since i learned to use a credit card to crush the chunks

5. Well i usually crush my tablets between to spoons (i dont do coke :p, just pharms) and then its pretty good powder, used to go over it with a razor and chop it for like 3 min but i got lazy. How long does is take to get a deviated septom? D:

6. happened to my friend with vicoden..he also had an avalanche of powder mixed in with the blood. it comes from the part of the pill that is supposed to actually help you when takin regularly..like ace.

7. hey bleezie....if you dont mind my asking (and i know thats a big if) how much yay do you actually do?

8. Word.

This is key.

9. not a big if

glad to share

i don't do it too much anymore

but i used too

like, i binge for a weekend every couple months

like, last time i did some

did 3 grams to the nose in a weekend

used to have a prob with it

still kinda do

got that shit way under control though

10. word, i was just curious because of your sig...and the cocaine appreciation thread.

cpmgrats on having your shit on lock though, thats definetely not easy

11. meh

when u have no money it's easy as fuck

lol

12. True dat. My freshman year of college my roommate and his hipster friends discovered coke and all had like a 3-4 week binge and it ended when winter break hit and they realized they'd spent hundreds each on blow, thousands combined between the 8 or 9 of them in just a couple weeks. But it was interesting to watch someone go from trying coke to buying Gs daily, just an interesting cycle of addiction.

PS. These people all now use coke sparingly or not at all. They certainly all learned from the experience.

13. Dude if you are snorting pharms you are going to fuck your nose up worse than coke.

Pills are full of calcium powders and other shit that act as dessicants which pull the moisture away.. You can cause some serious problems with that shit man.

Not to say that coke is any safer, just that you are snorting way more inactive powder with pills.

14. coke has a tendency to do that

15. i used to use a LOT. i definitely got bloody noses after some fatty lines. even now, after 3 or 4 years without coke, i'll get bloody noses really easily. i don't know if that's a direct result of my use, but it sucks either way, haha. go to an ear/nose/throat doctor and look into getting it cauterized (getting the veins in your nose sealed/reinforced with silver nitrate). it definitely helps, though you may have to go back every other year or so. oh, and i don't wanna preach or anything, but you can also cool down on the blow;]

16. I have a friend who snorted so much shit she had to have surgery on her sinuses.
    My own left nostril still doesn't feel normal, and I haven't snorted anything in 2 years.

Moral of the story: be nice to your nose. :p

17. Well said.^

You can literally see the cartilage in my nose where my straw used to sit.. Still bleeds all the time if I rub it too hard.

18. I was all stoned with a friend once. Had a laser pointer. Shined it in one nostril and then the other and asked "is it way brighter in one of my nostrils than the other?" Apparently the left one is quite a bit brighter. :hide:

I'm not sure what that says about the shape of my nasal cavity, but I'm sure it can't be good. ;)