Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bloodshot eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UrAverageStoner, Sep 4, 2010.

1. How do u get rid of red eyes without the help of visine and clear eye i might buy some though ......

2. You have to set up a circle made of pure quartz crystal in a 13' radius with a 1" spacing between individual crystals. After that, cover the circle with salt so no "negative energies" can enter the circle. Light 9 candles of varying size and color at the various focal points around the circle, but not less than 12" away from the edge. The colors you use are entirely up to you. Now, after that, take the crystals on alternating sides and replace them with cantaloupe slices (this appeases the red-eye gods), while chanting "NOMOREREDEYES NOMOREREDEYES!!!" Five times should do it.

3. just use the damn visine

4. Thats funny shit right there.

5. Become little more than your average stoner.

6. That's what I do, only I chant "REMOVEREDNESSANDMOISTURIZE!!!" five times.

7. Thats some devilworshiping shit

8. 3 options. eyedrops. sun glasses. or take a wet paper towel and just hold it on your eye and it should help alot for like 5 min