Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bloodshot eyes question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaybom, Aug 7, 2013.

1. hello blades, I just recently got contacts and I was wondering in what ways will they effect weed eyes (bloodshot)? is it safe to have my contacts in while smoking?
    thanks

2. I have buddys that wear contacts and blaze without a problem but I have no idea how a eyedrop would affect bloodshot eyes with contacts in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeah smoking with contacts in is fine. it just might get itchy.

4. i always blaze with contacts in, but it's sometimes more comfortable to take them out when you're high, especially since you're new to them

5. I smoke with my contacts in all the time. No problem. I even use redness eyedrops with them.

6. thank you :)

7. My eye get kind of dry but that's about all that happens, especially when I use eye drop for some reason.