Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bloodline Kush :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4ction, Jun 12, 2006.

1. I went to my dealer's house to get dank and he smoked me out with some bloodline kush. This shit is amazing...he got it from his guy in california and it's supposedly the original kush that came from the middle east. I doubted it, but after two bowls im the most ripped ive been in a while :smoking: 450 an ounce :eek: He wasn't willing to sell any but he hooked it up with a quad of lemon-hashplant, so im still happy. I'll get pictures of this bloodline kush if i get any soon.

2. Bloodline... wasn't that one of the hellraiser movies?

3. Ive smoked some granddaddy kush before that shit was DAAANNKK

4. 450 a zip...man fuck that shit

5. I wouldnt pay more than $400 for an ounce of the dankest bud on the planet.

6. That is pretty high bro. :eek: JOE>

7. I don't doubt that price at all, I'm from california and Pure Kush, which is probably the same thing, goes for 100 and 8th. 450 for that ounce is not outrageous at all. Aside from having the widest selection of the best weed out here including all the kush strains, our prices are just rediculous at times.

-Rob

8. This bud was the best I've ever smoked.. 2 bowls between 5 people had us so ripped that we were watching the news for an hour haha. When i grow in the future I'm going to have to contact this guy and get some clones.

9. What a cute name. Bloodline Kush. So cute I don't believe it.

HAY GUYZ HAVE N E OF U EVER TRYED THIS PURPLE AIRFORCE ONE KUSH HAZE? LIKEZOMG ITS SO AMAZIN I GOT IT FROM THIS CALI CLUB AND LIKE OMGWTFBBQ THERE IZ A NIKE SWOOSH ON THE BAG IF YOU GET SOME ITS LIKE MADD CRAZY GOOD.

10. Still, $100 an 1/8 isn't worth it for ANY weed IMO. You could buy a 1/4 of something just about as good for that price

11. I'm probably more skeptical than you, Lexus Rolla.. I even did a search for it on google, nothing came up though. This bud was still by far the best i've ever smoked and I wouldnt doubt for a second that this was the original shit that came from the middle east, whatever the name happens to be.

12. Never heard of it.

You sure it doesn't maybe go by any other name possibly?

13. maybe pure kush as someone said before? I saw pure kush online and the plant looks really good, I asked my dealer if it was a cross between 2 strains and he said no, so idk.

14. LMAO, ohh man, +rep for making me laugh. But I too doubt the name, bloodline kush. Whatever i call b.s. on the name. It might be ultra dank, but I don't know.

15. Never heard of Bloodline Kush and I highly doubt it is the original kush from the Middle East it's probably some very nicely cured OG Kush. Dealers out here call there Kush by alot of different names but most of the time it's either OG or some Bubba. Pure Kush is off the hook though and yup that shit goes for $90-$100 an 1/8 and it is well worth it.

16. It probably was some killer bud but the names peole come up with kill me.

17. sour diesel kush and lavender kush... but never bloodline
    but from my kush experiences... it is really good :smoking:

18. yeah i've been trying to find "bloodline" over the internet but nothing has come up.. I've tried other kush bud before, but this one blows everything away. It was the best bud my dealer had in 2 years (right next to g13 x hashplant) and i dont doubt him for a sec. I'm going to really really try to get more and possibly clone a plant if i can :D

19. Bloodline Kush is from one of the co-op's out in Corona, CA my homey out in the I.E. gave me the heads up. From what I heard it is bomb so the strain does exist or at least at one of the co-ops it does.

20. ^^

damn, i never see someone back up the O.P. with a fact.

sounds like some dank shit 4ction. hope you enjoyed that.