Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ch1llin_ch1llin, May 26, 2010.

1. Hey all,

Tore my acl and meniscus about a month or two ago and now im getting ready for surgery on the 6th. Doctor ordered a couple blood tests, etc. to clear me for surgery.

Blood tests include the Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) and Complete Blood Count (CBC).

My real question is whether or not either of these will indicate marijuana use. Ive read that it will only show up in your blood for 3 or 4 days, and that theyll really only find it if their looking for it jw if any abnormalities like my creatinine levels, etc. will cause any flags.

Not too worried about it just wondering in case they say something about it to my dad or whatever.

2. no it wont show up i get blood work a lot due to my allergies (no not just seasonal allergies) and they have never said anything. u will be fine dont stress about it.

3. alright thanks thats what i thought.

not really stressed..parents havent caught me yet and id like to keep it that way but if they do idc. just wanting to know if i should be prepared to have to discuss it with them

4. if you're over 18 they aren't going to just tell your parents. you're an adult, your doctor will talk to you alone if you want him to.

5. It won't show up unless you're high at the moment.