Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apartment, May 11, 2011.

1. Got a blood test in a week, smoked 2 days ago.

Can I do anything to help me pass or am I fucked?

2. besides refusing to take the test youre fucked....unless you find a way to replace all your blood with clean blood.

3. Really? I read somewhere, for the THC to get out of your blood only takes around 2-4 days

4. Are they taking blood for the sole reason of a drug test. Or are you getting your blood tested for other medical reasons?

I have had a lot of blood work (medical reasons)done with way worse shit in my blood than weed an was trippin they were gonna say we found this in your blood but they never said shit about it any drugs at all.

So if its for a drug test your fucked. If its for medical reasons your fine.

5. It's for medical reasons

6. Doctors aren't looking and don't care about the drugs and couldnt legally talk about any patient information anyway.