Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blood test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freename22, Nov 19, 2008.

1. this weekend im going to take a blood test, not for weed, but to see if im healthy because of something that happened when i was young, its just to make sure everything is fine (for those who give a shit) so my question is...
    1) will they be able to detect that i smoked weed even if thats not what theyre searching for?
    2) if so, how long before the blood test should i have (or should have) waited before last smoking
    3) regardless of whether or not they can, will it affect the results in any way?
    thanks for the help

2. Jesus shit. NO! If they aren't testing for it, they will not find it. And even if they did, they couldn't tell your parents. That also wouldn't be a factor if you were 18.

3. thc metabolites stay in the blood for a day.im going through some stuff that requires testing and a doctor liscensed by the state for drug testing told me it does,one hit can show up 6+ weeks in the urine.

4. I had some blood taken the other day when i went to this new doctor, i didnt really think about it or care. If he asked i would have probably told him anyway, its not a drug test it doesnt detect that

5. If they aren't drug testing you then they won't look for it...the thc will still be in your blood but they won't know because they aren't testing for it

6. sweet:hello: ive got this dingy little stash like less than i nic of dro, and i was so annoyed that i couldnt just smoke the thing, yay, i dont got a big tolerance built up so its probably good for a buzz:smoke:

7. #7 godsthirdnut, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    you clearly are very mis informed. blood tests are slightly more accurate the piss. damn near impossible to fool. and you will test positive for a bit longer then piss because they can accurately test for lower amounts.

everything that goes into your piss was filtered out of your BLOOD through your kidneys...

but also they wont test for THC unless they are planning to test for it... its not the type of thing you just notice accidentally.

also on a side note i've passed a lab conducted piss test within 48 hours of smoking (and thats smoking 3 consecutive days). the time the fat soluble metabolites stay in your system is related to body fat, metabolism, and how much you smoke.

8. im misinformed..lol,,tell that to the biochemist that i talked to,this guy has been doing it for longer than ive been around,ive passed a lab blood test with no prob,smoked the day before and im a heavy toker,,3+ times a day i didnt smoke for 1 day well 24hrs before the test i smoked a few bowls to put me asleep cuz i was nervous but i passed with 2.2 nanograms in my blood,,the cut off is 50ng for all the tests,,

9. forgot to say something but i live in germany at the moment and they can drug test you on the spot when getting pulled over or even walking around,,its standard procedure,its called people control and its the biggest bs ive heard/experieced,,im currently going through crap that involves getting tested n shit for my lisecense here,,and i was ordered to do these tests or loose my drivers liscense,i have to go see a shrink to see if i fit the mental profile of an addict for weed..lol..and i had to go see a biochemist to set test dates and talk about my usage of the herb,,he told me for future reference when i get stopped again do not do the urine test cuz you will fail but do the blood test cuz active thc stays in the blood for 24hrs,,after that the metabolites filter out,,blood tests check for active thc,,eventhough im sure i had alot of metabolites in my blood but i had only 2.2ng active thc so i passed 1 test i have another 2 in 4 weeks.