Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blood test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by winkel04, Aug 18, 2007.

1. sorry if this is already posted....I have a drug test for a new job coming up within the next week and a half or so and they said that it will be a blood test not urine. I was wondering how long it is detectable in blood and if i should do the same things i would to get ready for urine test?

2. blood test? what job is it. dude, most companys wont do blood tests b/c it costs alot of money to blood test every new employee, they might be fuckin with you. but if they are blood testing your SOL cuz the only way to pass that is not to smoke for a month of sumthin like that.

3. uh NO.

what's in your blood is what is making you high at this moment.

if you are drunk you have alcohol in your blood.

if you are high you have THC in you blood.

if you are thizzin you have MDMA in your blood.

just don't be high. I say stop smoking for a couple days just to be safe if you are a heavy smoker.

4. you got this bro!

5. THC is recognizable in someone's blood screening for about two months after the last use. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure blood tests are worse (if you've smoked and you want to test "negative") than urine tests.

6. Blood tests are worse than urine and the ganj is gonna be in your system even if you'd been clean for over a month.