Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blood Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inhaile, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I just got back home from chilling with a few friends and smoked and stuff. As I came home my mom was saying how she arranged a doctors appointment for me to get my bloodtest done...

So my question is, does THC get written down that its in your blood when getting your blood test?

2. Why would you need blood test for ?

3. It's been about 4 years since I received my last one. & After I posted this thread I researched about this and people said that you'd have to pay extra to see if there's THC in your blood.

4. Oh ok so there nothing fishy , that you suspect of ?

5. Docter patient confidentiality parents have no ruling over state law ur fine

6. #6 StevenTyler77, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    I don't live in the US, but I think this is true for every country around the Globe: in a blood test will show up only what you test for. So, if you don't get tested for THC, it's impossible for it to show up. Ask the doctor or the lab worker who will draw your blood what they will test for. Health wise, it's always a good thing to know what test will be done, anyway. You can also ask your mom what kind of test is it. I bet it's just a routine check-up (liver enzymes, cholesterol, iron, magnesium levels etc.). You might also be required to take an urine test (it's standard procedure in my country, maybe in the US too), but no need to worry, they will look for other issues, not drugs.

When I took my last blood test, I hadn't smoked in a long time, but I must have had other stuff in my blood and nothing showed up.