Blood On The Dance Floor...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BigCheef69, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Is the gayest fucking music I have ever heard. My friend made me listen to them with him at Warped Tour and I just couldn't believe how fucking ridiculous this band is. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even call them a band. They're fucking garbage and I'm having second thoughts about my friends sexuality. Honestly, I'm starting to think the dudes a fag. Which doesn't bother me, I have nothing against gay people as long as they don't hit on me, but I just couldn't believe what the fuck was happening. Worst 30 minutes of my life.

2. feel better now?

3. I do actually.

4. Theyre faggots and so are all their fans

5. Agreed. I lost all respect for my friend.

6. ehhh.

one of my best friends watches My Little Pony. I think that is easily as bad as listening to BOTDF

sometimes you just have to think, "Diff'rent Strokes for Diff'rent Folks" lol

7. Blood on the dance floor, are FILTH, fucking scum of the earth, they arent even musicians, they cant play instruments, they cant sing, and they fuck underage girls, what the fuck is cool about that?! i want to see that band get killed not even kidding.

8. #8 Philosiraptor, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Hey man that intro is pretty magically best Tv intros of my limited-life span

1. Threes Company
    2. That 70's Show
    3. My Little Pony
    4. Sanford and Sons
    5. Tosh.O

Oh yeah Blood on the Dance Floor they are alright in my book.

9. Why do they dress like fruitcakes and sound like a dying zebra?

10. I have a gay friend and his favorite band is Blood On The Dance Floor so you're probably right OP.

To be fair though all of the bands on Warped Tour are equally shitty.

11. never heard of them, sounds like im not missing out.

if your age is in double figures and you're watching my little pony you're just a joke, please think about how ridiculous it will be when you look back in the future.

12. Oh man, I should have never looked them up in google images... I can't wipe the images out of my head. Oh the horror...

13. Never heard of them so I looked them up and listened to "bewitched"

They are definitely homosexuals

14. Gave one song a listen and I can honestly say that was the worst song I've heard yet.

I'd rather listen to Brokencyde than these guys.

15. I wouldn't say all of the bands are shitty, but a good amount of them are. I went for three bands: Sleeping With Sirens, Chelsea Grin, and Of Mice & Men. After that, I left.

16. wait wait wait, hes got a guys ass as his screensaver and you're just THINKING he's a faggot....i believe all thought is over on that subject...shoulda called him on that shit

17. cmon man atleast warn us before we click the link

Yeaa this listening to the band doesnt neccesarily make him gay but yea that definetley just confirmed that hes a homosexual

18. WTFFF!!!! dude this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^