Blong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dynex77, Dec 20, 2011.

1. So, someone I just met introduced me to the 'blong'. I was blown away by it, found it kind of novelty, but still cool.

So we rolled up a blunt, stuffed that blunt into a sizeable bowl for my roor, filled bud around the blunt in the bowl to keep the blunt in place. Lit the blunt and sucked in through the roor. Kinda like a super big bowl for a bong rolled into a blunt. every heard of this?

2. umm... why not just smoke bongs then? seems pretty retarded to me to waste time and money rolling a blunt if you're end result is gonna be smoking it through a bong

3. A large percentage of people who burn using bongs do so because of much cleaner taste and the lower number of inhaled chemicals versus a blunt...I've heard of doing this with a roach to burn up the last little bit of weed but never a whole blunt.

4. My friend does this all the time and its actually better then just smoking the blunt, the taste is better, not as harsh, and its filtered

5. I would never to this just because there is something about a blunt being held and smoked. I love my bong and bub but I would never do this

6. I agree, I just like smoking on the blunt, the action.

7. Who puts nasty ass tobacco in a ROOR?