Blocked Saliva Duct

Discussion in 'General' started by ToTheDome, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Dahoozits.

My Condition: every time I eat my lymph node swells up and my mouth hurts like hell..

So... Funny stuff. I went to a general practitioner (always lame, Ive got to find a new one) and he starts spouting all this bullshit about me having a thyroglossal cyst (google it, it's what he did) so he starts showing me Wikipedia as a reference.. I'm just like... o_O

That was my moms doc btw..

So I go out and do some looking around and find these guys right around the block from where I live and I talk with him for 2 sec and he reaches in my mouth n shit and was like...

"You explained it so well I could tell you what it is without looking at it, but we're all professionals here *insert doctor chuckle*"

So I'm actually in the office right now and he says he can see and feel a stone that's blocking my Saliva Duct.

Now he's numbed me In his office and is gunna cut my saliva duct open with a scalpel and remove said stone...

I'm nervous.

2. Don't let him HE'S A CHINESE COP, the said stone is a rare Chinese Delicacie

3. Show pics of the stone...

4. I think my grandma had this done? If so, it may smell bad.

5. LOL. Umm. Tell us how it goes? Best of luck :)

6. Haha it was fucking quick. It was like Scalpel in mouth...

Mouth FILLED with spit instantly.

Like a fucking Waterfall. That stones like the size of a grain of rice lol. Fucking WEIRD day.

7. So you aight then bro?

8. Yup Weird Day. Werd, Weird Day with many unexpected things and turns. But now i can eat right so i can check that one off my list of issues. :p

9. a stone like a kidney stone developed in ur mouth? i didnt know that could happen.
    unless u go around eating pebbles... but i dont think thats what ur talking about. glad u were able to get it taken care of. sounds terrible. i love my spit.

10. No no, it's a tonsil stone..

Or called tonsoliths..

It's a build up of mucus and small deposits of old food that just stone together, it's similar to a kidney stone..

Look in the back of your mouth at your tonsils, and see where there are flaps, if you gently squeeze the, a bit small white bits of stuff will come out, that's them.

Everybody has them, more so people with lung-related issues because of the post-nasal drip just adds to the mucus build up.

Stinky things they are too.. fuck. Sometimes u can smell them on people's breath.

11. Here let's gross everyone out..

[​IMG]

12. P.S... this is NOT my mouth LOL. ^^^

13. That was the doctors example. Ya its like a little kidney stone in my mouth but it was easy as fuck to remove. I dun have to piss this one out lol thank goodness.