Blocked nose after vaping.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kpaulyy, Apr 27, 2019.

1. I've been vaping for about 3 years now and I've had a blocked nose every day since I can remember.
    I've been struggling to sleep at night and it stresses me out to the point of getting irritated very easily.
    I've been the doctors trying sprays and all that but never seemed to work. So this week I decided to give up weed (pax3) and by day 5 I can breathe again normal through my nose for the first time in years.
    I guess I'm allergic or something . I cant believe it has taken me this long to realise it was from smoking everyday.

Does anyone else have this problem when vaping ? If so how have you managed to combat it .

Do I give up weed all together

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. #2 GorillaGherkin, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Consuming cannabis helps me with my breathing problem and allergies. Think it’s a terpene thing. Homemade edibles r pretty good

3. What helps? Giving up?

4. Stop for a good while and then try again?

5. Lol

6. Salutations KPaulYy,

Although a permanent fix might require to switch to "Micro-Dosing", if not mithridatism when allergic (...), a simple/quick fix lasting only a few minutes can be obtained by chewing some strong gum of the "ice" type.

That's not an everyday remedy but it may prove useful on occasions.

Good day, have fun!! :D

7. Certain strains will cause my sinuses to get stuffy. I also clean my gear regularly so I don't get irritation. Switch to edibles!!! lol

8. I get that same problem I never thought of it as strain specific though... do you think pesticides might play a role here too?

9. I bought my first dry herb vape last year the solo 2. I found it gave me a sore dry throat and nose within a day. That's the veins in your nose and throat getting inflamed. I vape through water now and instantly fixed my problem! Vapes are hot dry air, try not to blow it out your nose.
    20190318_220331.jpg 20190319_213118.jpg

10. Cheers man I'll see about getting a water pipe adaptor

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That's cheap make sure it's genuine. I had my order come twice so I sold one cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Very Nice
    Can I ask where you ordered the second one that sits on top of the solo
    I have the same problem , burning back of throat.
    Thanks

13. 20190509_011954.jpg Screenshot_20190509-011539_Gallery.jpg got them here in Australia but I've seen them on American sites to.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. It's from a shop called everyone does it. it looks like a real store to me

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Salutations Dan Min,

Not all of them, my vaporizer is self-moisturizing. As for "vapes" as in e-Cig those are too but in a different manner. Only Hot Dry Air designs require post-vaporization conditioning though it's actually costing aroma/taste appreciation to filter through water when only a tiny dose of moisturized air is called for at all, just as schematically illustrated below:

FogBong! (2012-Nov-17) .PNG

And then implemented in multiple ways thereafter:

HA v2.1 & Fog-Bong with 3rd-Party Glass Whip (Unloaded) .PNG

Egzoset's Arizer V-Tower - Best Deal, Fully Labelled (2013-Sep-21) [400x400] .PNG

My HerbalAire AirVapor & Fog Paths (2012-Dec-1) [200x200] .PNG

Arizer V-Tower & Warm Mist conditioning [200x200] .PNG

Now lets see if post-vaporization moisturizing still works next year, or after the 1st 6 months...

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. THC dries out my nostrils to. i think bc overall it dehydrates you, thats the problem for me. I use nasal spray to help and hydrate a ton tho.