Blocked from seeing Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mastodon, Aug 7, 2008.

1. i have a goatee and mustache, and im working on the second

2. This reminds me of the time I went to see 300. I'm 21 and forgot my wallet somewhere figured it would not matter since they never ID. Dude IDs me and I tell him I forget it and wont let me in! The goatee and the half sleeve of tattoos just didn't do it for him.

3. The same thing happened to me...I didn't have my ID on me and I couldn't get in the movie. The sad thing is that I wasn't even baked and haven't been able to get baked lately...

4. Why do you need id to watch a movie?? Is this new or something? I remember when I was 13 easily being able to get into R rated movies, maybe they just dont care around here. :wave:

5. Yea, me and a friend got ID'd when we entered the theater.. The 2 people in front of us didn't even get ID'd and they looked just a few years older than us...

I'm 19, and my friend is 20... The fat ass guy working there asked for our ID's so I flashed mine real quick and my friend just laughed and walked in... They didn't say a word to him..

He was later laughing at me because he thought the guy was fucking with us.... I had no idea what was going on.... So high for that movie it was fucking priceless :smoke:

6. im 18 aswell and dont have an ID
    but, the same thing happened to me.
    i was actually the oldest one with my group of friends.
    we all buy our tickets..
    i dont even get carded getting my ticket.
    were in line for them to tear the stubs
    and hes like i just need to see your id?
    im like wtf man i bought the ticket.
    oh well
    i got a ticket for the mummy and just snuck into pineapple 20 mins late.
    all in all movie theaters are gay now

7. Should have told your friends to open up the side exit for you when they went in.

Oh well. Did they give you your money back?

8. your friend is a dick but you could of done a number of things

A. got a refund on your ticket
    B. Went into the movie like 15 minutes after it started and the toolbag left
    C. Goto a diffrent movie

i would have punched my friend in the bolls if he left me for that long you could have gotten a refund and blazed insteda bein dicked like that

9. They attempted to do that to me as well luckily I told them I was going to see Mama Mia and just went to the theater right behind it which was pineapple Express.

10. I thought about the different movie option but there was just too many security around they had the whole entry on lock, i was actual laughing it was completely ridiculous

11. If I were your friend, I would have left the movies and chilled somewhere else with you. In my book, theres "no taking one for the team" when it comes to good friends. Unless you get caught in a legal situation, thats different.

12. Well here in Canada we get free healthc care. IDK about the other provinces/territories but here in Ontario when you are 16 or over, you get a picture of your self on your health card that is somewhat of a peice of I.D. A drivers liscence is usually preferred though.

13. its not like that in the states, the drivers license is the common ID, I need to get a state one though since I dont drive, its a pain in the ass to get a state ID too..

14. LOL i kno i hate it when they check ID in the movies....but u shouldve not waited for ur friends in the car especially when you were baked....that mustve felt like you waited a really long time lol. If i was you i would prolly ditch them for an hour while they watch their movie and then find some nice ladies to get high with. ;) jus my opinion hehe :smoking:

15. to get a state id you need two proof of you...sscard and birth certificates work normally...proof of signature, two proof of address and sometimes a few other things

it really is a pain in the ass...imagine just moving and the one u had got destroyed or lost?? youd have to wait till you got soemthing "official" in the mail..like a bill or something...its a bitch

oh and dont feel bad about being 18 and not having your license....im almost 22...and never even had mine either:rolleyes:

16. that sucks but if it makes you feel better i came home drunk as fuck at 3am this morning with throwup on me and cant remember anything .....oh and ive been throwing up alot alchohol poisoning is a bitch

17. haha thats pretty gnarly, i hope it was your own throwup