BLK black mamba or black nova

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pothead111, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Good evening I am wanting to purchase a cheap vaporizer for 50 quid or less . Been looking online at the budget section and was wanting to know is the black mamba or black nova any good . Any other suggestions will be taken on board . Been vaping e liquid for years and now want to get rid of the tobacco altogether . Am I wasting my money or will these cheap vaporizers get me stoned .

2. Also looked at the titan 2 and the submarine any knowledge on these . I intend to buy one this week and if anybody can recommend an inexpensive one to get me started and test the water I would appreciate it . I'm in the UK and money is tight at this time

3. I have a Yocan Trio that I purchased at my dispensary for 21 dollars. I actually bought two because I always want a backup battery. I am pretty impressed with this thing for the price. It can vape thin oil, thick oil, and concentrates and comes with a seperate pod for each. It's probably not the best vape out there but I definitely think it's a great value for the price. Cheers and good luck.

4. Thanks for the suggestion .

5. I'll throw a tip at you. If you do start vaping dry herb do not set it to above 180c because after that the vaped weed gets toxic I didnt find this out until vaping a few oz of weed at 230c about a month down the line and my chest was worst its ever been. I knew it had something to do with the vape so I looked it up and found all that out. Reason I was setting it to 230c was because it doesn't get you high enough at low temps so there was no winning me over to the vape I still prefer spliffs, bongs and pipes.

I would recommend a pipe or a bong if you want to cut out the tobacco.

6. Maybe your vape is off gassing some residue or plastic? Might let it run at highest temperature a few times and clean it. Or buy another.