bleeding brain?

Discussion in 'General' started by bonez, Feb 5, 2005.

1. my friend just told me that lsd makes your brain bleed and thats why you trip. Is this true? I've never done acid but ive considered it, but after hearing this it makes me not want to try it. It just makes me think, are there any long term, or short term for that matter, health affects of acid? also, I have just started really doing shrooms on a regular basis, is there anything I should know about them health wize?

2. im from albuquerque

3. bullshit, dxm makes your brain bleed though

4. shrooms - harmless. you'd have to eat your body weight in them for any damage. other than that, the only thing you can do is eat too many and get an average stomach ache. doesn't make your brain bleed.

lsd - doesn't make your brain bleed. but that's all i know about it. check erowid for any negative stuff. i'm pretty sure it's harmless as well.

dxm - if you take too much your brain can bleed. it's very harmful. especially if you do it often.

5. i heard that LSD can get stuck to the bottom of your spine and you will never stop tripping :D LOL

6. ok thanks for the help, I have one more question. Last april I got transverse myelitis, which means my immune system attacked my spinal chord, do you think it's ok for me to try lsd? yesterday my friend said shrooms make your brain bleed and thats why you trip, after I had just eaten an 8th so I started freaking out but my other friend said no its acid that makes your brain bleed. haha I got so scared for a split second, well thats a relief that acid isnt bad for you because I have always wanted to try it.

7. Your friend dosent give good advice,Acid is lsd and it dont make your brain bleed, ive had smoke trip me out like acid,be strong willed when on it, as it can get kinda scary sometimes, but it only an illusition sit back and enjoy your trips :smoke:

8. thats what an anyorism(sp?) is right? people have lived from those

9. All acid does is fire random synapsis' in your brain, usually your brain is like okay pick up that pencil, then you pick it up, with acid it is like random so its liek oh look its a fairey lets poke it. The only thing is, is that it does somehow get into your spinal cord and you sometimes randomly trip so i've heard.

10. my friend is constanlt on acid and he has done it so mutch its like he is never stoped tripin he has fried his brain