Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bleach and home drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ppete732576, May 12, 2012.

1. when i come home from college my mom has been giving me shitty rite aid drug tests she doesnt send them to the lab ive heard that if you put 6-10 drops of bleach in it you will pass is this true if no is there anything that will make it test negative like vinegar or something

it doesnt test ph
    doesnt test temp
    just a shitty old drug test:hello:

2. just put water in it?...

3. feces
    lots of feces in the cup...

I heard of these two girls that could help ya...:p

[​IMG]

18+, if you don't want to take a drug test, don't take it...if you know mommy and daddy will cut your education and support off, leaving you cold in the streets to starve to death and die of malnutrition and unemployable, over a dirty piss test, then you accepted that risk....buck up skippy. :wave:

4. plenty of shit on google you can find...

i usually just dilute and use vitamins for coloring.

5. my mom wont let me turn on the sink and toilet water is to cold and theyre random so i dont know when to dilute

6. well then just drink like a water bottle every 30 minutes. lol

7. better score some synthetic urine

urineluck is what i bought for 30 bucks and i sold it to a friend and him and another kid used it and passed for there job drug test they just let it get hott in the car in az durring the summer went in and it worked

8. you don't dilute...
    YOU
    M O V E
    O U T

There, problem solved...</thread>:wave:

9. Wow man I feel bad for you. I cant believe your mom would test you in collage.

But yea look for your own place, friend, something.