Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazing on GC tonight

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ragekai, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Bud is grinded. about .4 g which is more than enuff to get me blazed in my vape.

I thought i'd blaze with the city tonight. So..about to put it in the bowl and vape away.

Hows the city tonight? :smoking:

2. yo whats going on i just smoked a bowl and im going to crash peace:smoking:

3. Peace bro enjoy the great herb. :D

4. not too bad just got in from blazein a fat blunt!

5. ok. time me.

high.

Edit: 8 mins lol.

6. La confidential outta the Hotbox Vape. good times

7. Very nice man im ause my vaped weed to practice rollin blunts and jays.

8. lol just smoked a bowl heros is blowing my mind

9. Your avatar makes me happy.

10. I am now blazed. Woohoo.

11. holy crap dude i just smoked3 bowls like 15 mins ago and wow taht avatar really pouts out a feeling of happiness.

12. Haha just burned a bowl in my bong.

Traded my 32gb Ipod Touch for a ounce of sour d today.

Best decision ever!

13. ok i have now broke the sound barrier on Blazed and in a new dimension of high i like to call.....hm...let me take a few more hits and ill get the name...

elevateus maximus.

Yes. I am elevated maximus, high eleveated to the max.

Beyond blazeed.
    :D:smoking::smoking::D

14. you my friend, have just inspired me to smoke 1 more bowl...i applaud. happy elevating maximusing:D

15. im doing great
    spring break starts friday after school, and ill be able to blaze all i want due to not being able to be drug tested by my school

slightly stoopid/bad religion concert march 17th
    cant fucking wait

smoking my first homegrown bud on sunday too, and saving 2.0g for a blunt for the concert

gonna be a blast, so im fucking doing amazing

16. Ah smokin a herb you grew yoursellf. thats gotat be tight man.

17. Me too, just smoked a bowl of some Ak-47 and im going to get a glass of ice tea nd pass out