Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blazing in the bathroom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by belsonblaze, Dec 5, 2012.

1. last night just took three fat rips off a nice silika glass bong in my bathroom,right when i came out my mom was just looking at me and it was really weird.:eek:

2. Did she know?

3. Nice cliff hanger bro.

4. and then she got all pissed and said she was going to send me away

5. but its bullshit she never goes through with it

6. to stay with your auntie and uncle in bel air?

7. u still got the glass????

8. ya its actually my sisters

9. what'd she say?

10. Sounds like mom is feeling guilt so she doesn't actually do it.

11. if she doesnt do it that means she smokes too!!!!
    ask her to take a rip man

12. [quote name='"hello ladies"']

to stay with your auntie and uncle in bel air?[/quote]

Classic.

13. I remember when I smoked in secrecy. Open window, get infrared heater and ionizer, body spray, towel/coat under door and in front of vents, incense. If all else fails you were masturbating in there.

14. what if he was dabbing tho????

mom might wonder what the torch was for

15. turn on shower (hot water), put some scented soap on the floor of the shower, put the bathroom fan on, put towel under door, open window (if you have one or close to the bathroom so the air outside the bathroom is fresh) teen bong ripping guide right there dont forget to put your hair in the water so you look like you took a shower. I don't have to worry about smell but i still smoke in my bathroom idk why but i enjoy the steam from the hot water

16. my dude smoke in his bathroom all the time and all he does is turn the fan on

17. the bathroom must have reeked of smoke.

18. That cliffhanger was of DDoublevision proportions.