Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazin while riding down the busiest road in the city..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Dec 16, 2008.

1. So a few days back my friend picks me up, we drive right down the road pack a bowl and smoke it, then pack another and he starts driving. Now we are on the busiest road in the city, on a Friday evening hitting a bowl. Someone saw us and just smiled and gave us a thumbs up, it was kinda lame but funny..anyway have any of you ever done this? It was my first time blazing with a bowl in the car, I'm not even gonna lie I was a little paranoid..:D

Yea, Yea, I know it isn't the smartest thing...but hey it was fun!

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. ive smelt and seen ppl smoking up in my city cruise spot i was thinking how brave they were id never do that shit

3. Yea I am a dumb ass lol, the police station is like on that street, not even 3 blocks away from where we were..

4. My friend did it all the time when I rode with him. Saved both of our lives because he was eating a burrito and beans fell in his lap which diverted his attention at a curve.

5. My friends and I use to roll Bs in my Jeep when I use to drive into work on the Brooklyn bridge, Then, I heard from some girl who takes the same route to work and she got busted cuz someone was doing a line of K(don't touch that stuff personally) on the dashboard and they got photographed with it and had to appear in court. Needless to say, we don't roll in the car anymore. Anyways, driving is freaking easy when your baked, I don't understand how people get pulled over.

6. Yeah, I've smoked with two girls and my best buddie. The girls were older by a year, so it was them driving us around. We smoked a lot man.

I'm baked, so sorry if this is weird.

7. My friend and I like to go for J or blunt rides and usually end up on the busiest road in our town...

never had any problems.

8. nah, id rather noth get plled over and end up getting probation and drug screenings like so many people do. i like to smoke weed and ill keep it that way thankyou.

9. One time while stuck in traffic on 695 (Baltimore beltway) me and my buddy hit a footlong peace pipe in the front seat of my car.

True story.

10. Hell yeah. I smoked some legit purp in a bowl while driving down the fuckin seven lane freeway going 80 mph the other week. I smoke all the time in my car, it is better than parking somewhere sketch. It is always better to stay on the move.

11. Oh I smoke and drive all the time. I'm a rebel tho. :p

But forreal the safest ways is blunts or j's. I've smoked while driving with a bowl tons of times but it's harder to do and easier to get caught.

12. If rollin through town smokin, I'd much rather be blazing a blunt, you can get rid of it, eat it, whatever if worst comes to worst.

Paraphernalia.

13. Sure, I've cruised on the busy streets.

Not anymore though. Too much to lose.

14. I used to all the time, its too cold now it being dec and all to "cruise" imo

let me know if im wrong here
    hypatheticaly speaking
    if your toking in your car and crusing around, there isnt much to worry about. if a car sees you oh well most likly theyre not gonna call the cops on you... if they did the cop has to find you, find the drugs, and find a reason to pull you over?
    imo dont sweat it just be a lil cautious and smoke on!

15. we blaze in my car all the time. got a whole system set up and shit. whoever sits in the passenger seat has to hold the doob to my mouth while im drivin. if i get smoke in my eyes, the guy behind me has to grab the wheel. hahaha.

blazin on the road isnt too sketchy where i live. its the fuckers with the open beers shouting out the windows that pisses me off.

16. Last summer I was in boston with my buddy and we were going up to an island-house in New Hampshire. Well we were on the 495, which is a highway that is as long as New England is.. and that shit was packed, a sunday where everyone was rushing to go home.. twisted a blunt and enjoyed the long 2-3 hour ride there.. i actually saw some black dude who was driving trying to spark his bowl, hella funny

17. Haha, my friends and I use to spark in the car all the time. The only thing is, he was all paranoid about it, and I wasn't. It was his car though so I can see why he was paranoid.

18. I dont like bowls on main roads either. But the funniest thing ive ever seen was heading back from class, i watched a dude on the expressway going at least 80 hitting a bong while he was driving. He was my hero.

19. smoke in the car all the time, just don't act suspicious and you won't get caught...I've had cops pull up to me and I'll just keep my blunt hand inside the car and not smoke it til they pass and everything is fine...

you're not going to court cause someone photographed you smoking in your car cause if you're smoking it could be any number of things and enough people smoke cigs and cheap cigars so no one will care...