Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blazin before bed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crackwhaaa, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Schwag? Otherwise a little unnecessary.

2. I don't like to smoke and just go to bed. It is really easy to fall asleep when I'm coming down though.

3. If I'm smoking and it happens to be laate and I'm just chilln' at the house

I pass out. Helps me sleep for the most part

And the flash high is always dope in the morning.

4. Like the first person said, I smoke a couple hours before I attempt to fall asleep. If you want to smoke before you fall asleep, just don't smoke as much. But yeah, sleeping while high is great. One second you close your eyes, and then you wake up like 10 hours later.

5. Only reason I don't smoke and sleep is cause I have work in the morning. If I smoke before I sleep I've woken up still high and that's not a very productive way for me to work. At least not for me, I can't concentrate when high.

6. Living like a champion indeed.

Yeah, whenever I get my sleep schedule out of whack though, I smoke a j or hit a bow until I go to sleep. Mostly when I have to do stuff the next day.