Blaze Glass bong vs Molino

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rothie097, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Molino Premium Bong Line - 7mm - 50cm - Green Logo - Grasscity.com

Thats the Molino. I like the quality of the glass. I know its top knotch. Im just not a big fan of straight tube but im willing to try it FOR SURE.

'Blaze Glass' Clear Glass Bong - Beaker Base - 7mm - Grasscity.com

Thats the Blaze Glass one. I like the beaker style bottom and 7mm glass but i dont know what the quality of the glass is like. I also do not like the carbhole, but it does have a carbstopper.

Which one would you choose and why?
    Im open to other suggestions as well.

2. When it comes down to a price difference of 5 bucks.

I'd go with the one that I know has more quality.

Only time you go for cheap products is when they are actually cheaper than something thats better made.

3. The straight for sure. Just looks better and I like straight tubes. + I think that beaker looks a bit off, I dunno why it just looks like shit.

4. [quote name='"rothie097"']Molino Premium Bong Line - 7mm - 50cm - Green Logo - Grasscity.com

Thats the Molino. I like the quality of the glass. I know its top knotch. Im just not a big fan of straight tube but im willing to try it FOR SURE.

'Blaze Glass' Clear Glass Bong - Beaker Base - 7mm - Grasscity.com

Thats the Blaze Glass one. I like the beaker style bottom and 7mm glass but i dont know what the quality of the glass is like. I also do not like the carbhole, but it does have a carbstopper.

Which one would you choose and why?
    Im open to other suggestions as well.[/quote]

Personally id go with the second...i dont think molino is any higher quality neccesarilly.

5. I would get the molino purely because the glass gets thinner when it's blown out to be a beaker, and if you aren't using top quality glass, that could be a very bad thing and it would possibly break just by hitting it up against something.

6. How come theres two threads like this?