Blasted

Discussion in 'General' started by Livingalife, May 20, 2009.

1. Just poped open a 32 oz. of hurricane high gravity. Got the bitch for free so fuck it. Got a bunch of beer left too. Anyway I've just been chilling listening to music and thinking about how education in America is fucked. I mean, all the education that is shoved in america's youth of today is so they can get rich or be successful in life. Its not for the gratitude of the information that they are suppose to be learning. Like I remember classes in high school like history and geometry where we did jack shit. I got A's because it was retarded and I learned nothing. Because I learned nothing I feel as if I failed the class in a sense. Idk I just think that America's youth and college students need to stop focusing on making money and focusing more on information and knowledge for the advancement of our humanity.

I'm really drunk and I've been tripping about this for the past couple years. Finally feel like jotting it down on good ole GC>>> yall opinions kick ass please reply to what you think of this:)

2. Totally agree with you...education is pretty much bullshit at this point. I mean, everyone knows that high school is worthless but at the college level everyone wants to get a fuckin' MBA so they can graduate and score the bucks. I mean, don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind making some serious money, but it ain't everything! I'd like to be smart and rich, rather than a rich dumbfuck.

Today's world is far too materialistic, and the education system reflects that.

3. Pursuit of the American Dream inevitable destroys all humanity. If students were taught how to better the lives of everyone around us instead of stroking our own genitals into money pumping machines, we'd all be happier and live enriching lives. Fuck education and the systems that are there to encourage it. I'm yet to encounter a "real-life" occasions suitable for the quadratic equation.

4. True that man. Like work in real life is all about gaining stuff. It's like modern slavery if you look at it in in real terms. Its pathetic.

5. Hey I feel ya man. I wonder if in 5 years how many teachers there will be, or who will go for teaching.

But drink up, the night is young. I will have a beer with you. Oi oi oi