Bladies, what body type do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Jan 16, 2014.

okay well some skinny girls work for it still so calling them toothpicks doesn't make you seem any better

stop making excuses for your own laziness and lack of confidence.

2. Noooooo no no no no noooooo that has eating disorder written all over it.. Think more like Ellen Page or Mila Kunis

3. make sure all you guys sub to this thread its gonna be a classic

im sure some real heavy hitting topics will be discussed 

4. [quote name="suplove" post="19356718" timestamp="1389942996"]okay well some skinny girls work for it still so calling them toothpicks doesn't make you seem any betterstop making excuses for your own laziness and lack of confidence.[/quote]Who said I was lazy or lack confidence? o_O

5. as a gc non bladie i find this thread misandristic... why are males not allowed to voice their preference of body type? do you assume we all want fit women? Thats a safe assumption probably so nevermind i retract my statement

6. At the risk of escalating this;

LOL

7. [​IMG]

8. I like fluffy better ^

I like a ass so fat when you slap it, the cheeks just ripple for hours.

9. Should I put money on sup or mmj hmmmmm

Can either of you throw a fireball?

10. #70 Shiva Blaster, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    It's a tough call.   MMJ is likely down with the dark arts, while Sup is Asian and probably knows kung-fu.......both very powerful and equally catty   ;)

11. Damn took the joke about stereotypes right out of my mouth.

In one corner, expert of martial arts, can fly, and possibly throw fireball (aka Hadouken)

The other, can summon satan, and demonic minions

12. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19356860" timestamp="1389945152"]Damn took the joke about stereotypes right out of my mouth.In one corner, expert of martial arts, can fly, and possibly throw fireball (aka Hadouken)The other, can summon satan, and demonic minions[/quote]Damn..do I look like a goth or something?

13. No, Metal = Satan.

Im a metalhead so I hear it nonstop

14. No not at all, was a satanic metal reference   :)

15. Hey MMJ, is this how you wake up in the morning?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM

16. Yea based on that picture your definitely not goth, I really couldnt produce a label besides young pretty woman, based off that pic

17. #77 MetalMaryJane, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19356871" timestamp="1389945388"]No, Metal = Satan.Im a metalhead so I hear it nonstop[/quote]Or Metal = Aluminum, Iron, Silver..etc. Maybe I like chemistry..who knows.

18. Or maybe you're a mental patient who made a typo?  ;)

19. well being sciency probably womt help you against martial arts and fireballs unless you built a robot, so Id take the temporary allegiance with satan :p

20. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19356879" timestamp="1389945496"]Hey MMJ, is this how you wake up in the morning?:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM[/quote]HA!! Best video ever.