Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blades unite

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Feb 3, 2003.

1. I know, sometimes it bums me out that a lot of people consider us criminals...especially sweet lil old me!

2. I'm with you on this my friend!

United we stand, devided we fall!

3. HIGH All, couldn't see you as a criminal TheHempress but yes it's a shame YES a shame they say we are.

4. lol. is it me or does this thread have that sorta 60's hippie vibe goin on? but hey... it's all good. i'll stand damnit... until i loose my balance and fall back down that is :D

5. lol, don't worry we will catch you, unless we are stoned and not really paynig attention, the we may laugh.

6. im real bad for changin thread topics so ill try real hard not to. last nite my 8 year old and i read martin luther kings dream speech, she had to put it into her own words....let me tell ya i couldnt get through HER paper without crying. in the words of an eight year old "WE ARE ALL ONE"

ill stand with ya, and hold you if you fall.
    criminals :rolleyes: BLAH!
    peace

7. Criminal is such an ugly word. I much prefer outlaws.:)

8. Somehow put that way it sounds almost honorable...is that just me?

9. jessie james, an honorable outlaw....i think?

robin hood,....was he even real? acourse he was or there would be no maid marien.

outlaws i like it!..its inlaws that get to me
    peace

10. I'm all for unity!!!

I wish I had a hand-held machine that I could point at the people who see us all as criminals/outlaws, pull the trigger and zap some sense into them all. Or turn them all into chickens like the commercial.

11. *Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoppppppppppppp*

12. LOL... we've had enough people getting zapped around here bh :D

13. Smokie , Outlaws sounds a lot better.

Cottons every body needs a little Zzzzzzaaaaaapppppppp in their lives! Keeps you on your toes!

14. I'd liken us to a bunch of misanthropes.

*zap*

*sizzle*

ooh yeah

15. LOL bh!!! it keeps ya on your toes alright... either that or knocks you on your ass :D

16. jeeze...just think of how many people do smoke pot..and then the people that dont, but wish they could, and the people that dont, but still would like to see it legalized...think about those numbers.....what could they do about that many people standing up?