Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blades\hot knife

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by .kashmir, Aug 16, 2006.

1. the best way to get really baked

2. Hells yeah!

3. we knifed 3.5 g's tonight god people were retarded

4. This may be a noobie question, but how do you do it? And what makes it so good?

5. Heat a knife with a stove or something until it's red hot, and press it on the weed/drop the weed on the knife and inhale.

6. sounds easier said than done, and when I've tried it, using a straw to such up with helped, although it did take two of us to get the technique right - but then again, I am a clumsy git. :D

7. Sounds cool but so much easier to use a pipe/bong or a joint :smoke:

8. I almost face planted into my stove this morning, but man am I high. No, not even. B a k e d .

9. I have a glass straw
    hits so nice with some reallly hot knives

10. i'm about to do some crystal hot knife hits... they get u so baked :smoking:

11. Does it kinda act like a vape, or does it still burn the weed?

12. It works like a vape. but it also burns the weed. All I can do is say it works, no doubt about it.

13. it burns the weed/crystals... so it's not a vape

a vape would have to vaporize the thc just by heating the weed

more like lighting the weed with 2 hot knives instead of a lighter

14. I was lookin at a set of glass blades
    but I bought a bong instead
    blades arent practical at all
    and are hard to do outside ahaha

15. ive done that shit with resin befor its pretty chill