Blades...HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Apr 3, 2013.

1. I was 18, she was 15. (She's developed for her age I promise) she's my ex. I deleted her from fb and I haven't talked to her in days.I defended myself on my own fb status because her bf called me immature for not liking ICPand she texted me threatening to tell the cops we had relationsif I don't cut it out. The fuck? Can they even do anything without proof?I told her to leave me alone and she said "be nice you don't wanna piss me off ;) " which just infuriates me)

2. Sounds like some shit man. I'd just leave it all alone, it's not worth the trouble. Just don't say anything to her or him, don't reply and it will get better soon. Hope this helps
    "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

3. Your the guy....even if she cries wolf..your catchin some heat.

My advice? Delete or block them both, or whatever yall do on these internet drama sites, and dont have any communication with her or this dude.

It never happened..

4. Stop communicating to them/her whatsoever... Block them from your Facebook, don't make posts about her or her boyfriend.

Unless your state has a three year law (sometimes called Romeo and Juliet laws) when it comes to sexual consent, you're in sticky territory.

Whether you'd actually get convicted of anything without proof, I'm not sure. But an accusation could certainly fuck you over.

And stop fucking 15 year olds while you're at it. :p

5. First things first never say anything to her just stop talking to her right now, if your confronted by law enforcement keep your mouth shut and hire a attorney, until then don't worry

6. First off, fuck ICP. Tell them both to eat shit for that bullshit noise they call "rap" and "music". ICP is immature in itself.
    Second, how old is her current bf? Throw his ass under the bus if he is of age.
    Third, stay away from the minors. They are nothing but trouble.
    Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From what it says, you'd be facing a class 1 misdemeanor, including her parents if they knew.

7. Tell that bitch to eat dick, seriously. I hate ICP.

8. LOL "immature for NOT like ICP" ahahahahahahahahahaha I'm not hating on ICP but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

anyways her boyfriend sounds like a punk and your ex sounds like a bitch. GET THEM OUT OF YOUR LIFE