Blades, go forth and correct this poll (top left)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by OverMyDeadJoe, Sep 26, 2011.

1. "Go and ask the police officers, go and ask the parents in New Zealand whether they want their 18-year-old child to be smoking a joint before they head off to school,"

these people are so stupid. even if they cant smoke a joint before school, they can still drink, or smoke cigarettes. as a matter of fact i wouldnt mind if my kid smoked weed before school, id rather that than those disgusting cancer sticks or drinking the devils piss.

2. So they know it's never killed anyone, they know it doesn't impact people's development, and they know that it, in most cases, improves a user's mental health? Good, I'd hate for them to ban something without knowing the facts.

3. Goddamn, 4k to 1k in favor of legalization. That's awesome.

4. The comments on the article are disgusting. There's at least one ultra-conservative calling for a ban on alcohol, and more just plain uneducated people praising the guy's stance on maintaining the ban. There are a few good comments, but they're quite outnumbered by the anti-weed ignorants.

5. Voted and left a comment! :hello:

6. "That is the thing that leads to criminal activity, it leads to brains being fried, it is a drug that takes them on to other drugs."

'_-

7. Propaganda at its finest :rolleyes:.

8. Yes yes yes, blades ftw. Love yall!

9. This makes me happy :hello:

[​IMG]

10. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']This makes me happy :hello:

[/quote]

I love how the Prohibitionists had been overwhelmed by us.