Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blades check this out!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imadamnlegend, Sep 18, 2010.

1. #1 imadamnlegend, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010

2. I really think whoever wrote that needs to get a life. Really, I'm not offended by it or anything, because unfortunately there is some truth behind it. The message behind it is that we need to get a life and get off the internet, but the people who contribute to that website need to take their own advice.

3. Not sure if you noticed, but every article on that site is like that

4. Hmm... If someone is under 18, they still usually live with their parents, yes?

Jeez, I feel like I have lost more brain cells by looking at that site than I could have ever possibly lost from marijuana.

5. He sounds like an formerly banned underage member LMAO

6. What a dick... Sounds like someone was banned lol

7. I guess not to many people know about that site...

8. This. It's humor, people. Laugh.

9. Someone rolled out of bed onto a dildo today.

10. What a coincidence, I was reading that page no less than 5 minutes ago.

But yeah, ED is crazy anyway. Internet culture at its worst.

11. That site is garbage.

12. hahaha. that's awesome

13. THIS.
    I discovered this site yesterday haha. I find this ironic. Yes, there is some truth to his madness, but come on, we're the fucking city. The best forums on Earth who accomplish so much by educating and sharing with each other. We get shit done BECAUSE we're orderly and enforceful. But it's also a Utopian.

Of course I could just be wrong, but that's why I love the city. Other forums i've been a part of were definitely never this laid back and constructive.

14. I think most of you need to lighten the fuck up! It is funny and some of the stuff is kinda true (but exagerrated). Anyway, i used to chill out browsing the site, they have some seriously funny articles about anything you want. Check out the one on marijuana, haha Weed - Encyclopedia Dramatica

15. hahahah damnt hats harsh

16. :hello:

The little trolls running ED are sometimes humorous but usually too blatantly trying to make up for all the things they actually lack. Intelligence, a social life, a worthwhile meaningful existence ...just sayin'. I hate the high almightyness of that site. They're just as completely idiotic as the things they are bitching about, 9 times out of 10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8X6H1ohg4]YouTube - 03. 3LW - Playas Gon' Play[/ame]

Lmao, haters gon hate....

17. "Here's my synopsis of who posts on this site.

1. You live with your parents and are either still in high school; or have a GED, but work in fast food... and still live with your parents."

omg He ALMOST nailed me on the first peg. I live with my parents and work in fast food lol. But I'm in college. HA!