Blades, a simple question for all of you

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Tyro01, Feb 10, 2010.

1. #1 Tyro01, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    Infinite strength, or infinite knowledge?

After your choice tell us which one and why

I choose knowledge for i desire to know everything about everything.

2. #2 Felt, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    Strength.

I'm a lot lazier when it comes to working out than reading up on something.

Edit: Where's the fun in knowing everything?

3. easy, infinite knowledge leads to the knowledge required to gain infinite strength. :D

4. But with infinite strength could you not learn all by force?

5. Infinite knowledge, then I'd create a superior half robot half man contraption for my mind that would let me live forever and also give me super speed, super strength, and the ability to turn super saiyan 3.

6. no, you can't. thats impossible.

7. I'd use my massive strength to pound information into my brain.

Stregnth is just so much cooler, and if you had infinite, you could do anything at all. Like throw buildings and shit. Who wouldn't want to be able to throw buildings?

8. no because you'd destroy everything in your path

i would rather have a third option:

infinite zen.

i would rather be able to awake inner peace within me than possess all knowledge in the universe. and i would ratehr possess all knowledge in the universe than all the strength in the univerese (unless it is moral strength that you are referring to, in which case i would change my answer)

9. Lol but with infinite knowledge i would know that your really throwing buildings to compensate for your lil wiener :D

10. strength, just and only just because i would end up committing suicide if i had infinite knowledge.

11. o_O

Or maybe your just tapping into the infinite ever connecting holographic fractal fabric that creates this falsified reality?

12. good point. only then, would you fully realize the full extent of the futility or the....oh wait... what if??? you would only know if our existence is important or ultimately futile IF you had infinite knowledge.

13. oh ya? well i can use my infinite knowledge to get megan fox and any other woman in the sack:devious:

14. But with infinite knowledge you would be able to grow the most potent weed ever :eek:. I have to go with knowledge

15. Does infinite strength mean all appendages?
    If so then i want that

16. But with infinite strength you could just "make" it happen

17. [​IMG]

18. I think that if you even did have infinite knowledge, you would say "No, I really DO know everything" to people and they would just punch you in the nuts. Infinite strength, please.

19. Actually fuck what I said before I'd learn how to fax acid :rolleyes:

20. Na, with infinite knowledge you would have had know that was going to happen, and it was all part of some epic scheme :D

to get