Blade?

Discussion in 'General' started by SixUnderground, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I'm seeing a lot of people saying this referring to guys, and bladies referring to girls. Is this assumption correct? How old is this term? Did it originate on this forum?

2. This is GRASScity.

/thread

Btw, welcome! :smoke:

3. Blades of grass. :D Bladies is just a variation, not limited to lady stoners. :smoke:

4. I always assumed it would be improper to call a guy a Bladie.

5. Oops dp. On iTouch, so will delete when I'm only PC.

6. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

I always assumed it would be improper to call a guy a Bladie.[/quote]

Nah it's all good. :D

7. All right... I like it, Bladies.

Haha. There's a comedian with a joke about making anything creepy by adding "ladies" at the end.

Are you enjoying this thread.... Bladies? ::devious::

8. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']All right... I like it, Bladies.

Haha. There's a comedian with a joke about making anything creepy by adding "ladies" at the end.

Are you enjoying this thread.... Bladies? ::devious::[/quote]

Oh my gosh it just dawned on me. I always thought of it just as a plural variation, but I never thought of how close it sounds to ladies. lol I still don't think there's a stigma behind it or anything, tho. lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hahaha!

Whenever I see it I think about bathroom doors appropriately labeled Blades and Bladies.

I thought it was generally understood to mean female blades.

10. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

Hahaha!

Whenever I see it I think about bathroom doors appropriately labeled Blades and Bladies.

I thought it was generally understood to mean female blades.[/quote]

I'm night just be stoned and wrong. lol Wouldn't be the first time. :smoke:

11. Heh, even if it does come with a stigma, I'm gonna call everyone a Blady(?)...

12. blade is male or female, but the dominant is male.

bladie is strictly female.

13. [quote name='"hippielama"']blade is male or female, but the dominant is male.

bladie is strictly female.[/quote]

No way. lol See, I told you I was prolly just wrong. I hope I haven't offended anyone before on accident. lol

14. KenjaminK walks into the the new GrassCity Bar.

"Eyyy! What's up Bladies?"

All the stony-eyed biker dudes look up from their games of Five Finger Filet and poker.

OldSkoolGrower snarls, "Boy, what the HELL did you just call me?"

SkunkyMunky cracks his knuckles.

AugustWest starts to take off his belt.

Then Hippielama stands up and says, "Guys... guys... take it easy. He just doesn't know any better. KenjaminK,
    "

All the pissed off poker players go back to playing poker and puffing on their bombers.

Phew.

15. This question has been asked so many times.

I mean like c'mon, you know the name of the forum is grasscity. Just put 2 and 2 together.

Common sense.

16. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']This question has been asked so many times.

I mean like c'mon, you know the name of the forum is grasscity. Just put 2 and 2 together.

Common sense.[/quote]

Some people aren't as quick. Consider yourself blessed. Also, things aren't always so blatantly obvious until you realise them. lol Give the people some slack. I'd bet the US debt that you aren't 100% perfect all the time. ;):smoke:

17. Blades of grass.... in the grass city..

Im sure someone else already explained it

18. [​IMG]

19. [quote name='"SwichOne"']

[/quote]

Yeah he joined the 19th. Doesn't even know how search yet. :smoke: let's hope he/she grows up to be a wise and well established member someday.

20. And Blabies is strictly for GC's local underage blades