Blade needs a hand... Help me out GC

Discussion in 'General' started by Hashmouf, Jan 29, 2008.

1. [url=http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/204962-hashmouf-s-official-fuck-why-not-cfl-organic-lst-gdp-ghetto-grow-guide.html][color=red]My grow 2008[/color][/url]

2. You highlight the word you want people to click on, then click the icon above your text that looks like a globe with a chain link under it, and paste in the address.

3. OK got it , Thanks Bladez.

4. Ok so I got that taken care of but I am now Having issues changing the color I have seen others with nice colorful links in their sig but I can only use the gay light blue what gives????:confused: anyone got some advice

5. If you're using Internet Explorer it automatically defaults to blue links

6. Ahh I see, so the only way around this is to use Fire Fox or something like that.

7. You should be using firefox I NEVER go online without firefox.

Ever.

8. Yeah I am using Fire Fox now , But still no luck with changing the color of the links in my sig.

9. add this before your links and replace the 4 lines with a colour .. like green blue red orange or whatever colour you want < +font color="----"+>and no pluses .. delete both of the +

im baked peace out

10. After [URL="" Between the ] and [ there should be whatever words you have showing up as your link. Highlight that and change the color via the box with the letter A and black line below it, a little arrow for a drop menu next to it. Or use the format [ color = " colorhere " ] Your Text [ / color ] Without the spaces.