Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blackwater and Mercenarys fight the War on Drugs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Danalex9096, Nov 3, 2007.

1. The Blackwater mercenary agency with over 20,000 troops, there own airforce and intelligence agency have accepted a 15billion dollar contract along with other mercenary groups to fight the infamous "War on Drugs"

http://www.dosenation.com/listing.php?id=3350

Thoughts or comments?

Oh and I just recently came across this new term "NarcoTerrorism"...lmao

2. Blackwater is basically a parallel military force with its own airforce, navy and ground forces. They got tanks, ships, helicopters and more. The founder and his family also have deep ties to the religious right and the White House.

Blackwater...Putting the mercy back in mercenary.

3. Bill Maher is the shit

But its pretty rediculous in the first place that these people are helping us in Iraq let alone the fact that they're going to now fight this bullshit war on drugs.

4. Haha...you saw that too huh? Bill Maher's show is the shit.
    I have been following Blackwater for quite some time now and to be honest, I wasn't surprised when they started getting all that press following those infamous shoot outs. They are above the law in Iraq and they are even immune to US law. This is a crazy world.

5. Yea, I can't wait until they start using them more to police US citizens.

Schutzstaffel anyone?

6. I want to work for a private military corporation... You get an automatic rifle and a license to kill, but 10x more pay then the military and better gear.

7. They literally have the power to overtake the government. Its pretty rediculous that resources such as that are being used for the "War on drugs"

How do you think they'll be involved and would anything substancial change with their presence on the "war"

8. fuck those dudes, and the war on drugs. The only war on drugs I know of is me vs this blunt. and i'm winning:smoking: