Blacklight Posters are fucking cool

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I have ordered 6 blacklight posters for christmas. I already have two of them and they are sick.

The dragon one I actually had back when I was 13 it was actually my first black light poster I can't wait until I get it again. I actually had 9 other posters before I ordered all these haha

Attached Files:

2. I never had any good ones like those

3. This was another one I had when I was a kid. This is probably the best one I've ever had I tried so hard looking for it but couldn't find it lol.

Attached Files:

4. Yeah I've gotten all my previous ones from mostly spencers. All they have are like weed and rap related ones with a few exceptions. Amazon has a shit load of posters on sale for $0.01

5. I hope you didnt forget to order the blacklights:eek:

6. i have five already

7. [​IMG]
    I have this one on my door to my room, a little wayne one and a trippy one. :smoke:

8. these are the ones I have now, excluding the bob marley one hanging in my closet. The guy above me, I had that one, I actually gave it to my cousin Christmas Eve because I don't want any weed related posters in my room.

Attached Files:

9. I got the second one in your post. That's the trippy one. Whenever I get a whole bunch of people over and everyone is feeling good that one always seems to make people trip out. :bongin:

10. thanks!