Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blackleaf

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ak27, Oct 22, 2011.

1. What's up my dudes and dudettes?

Ok, I have no idea about the actual ways in which you modify bongs like diffusers, pre-coolers, screens etc. but I'm looking to buy a little starter one.

I'm thinking this;

Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus" Layback - Percolator Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

But I was wondering if there was any way to put ice in this or something else I could buy which would allow me to add ice?

I hit an ice bong not long back and really like the way they hit.

Appreciated!

2. Yeah, it has ice notches so you can just throw some in the tube. I would consider purchasing some higher quality glass though. As long as your careful with it, it should last you a while. Plus it'll hit nicer than some china glass bong.

Google Aqua Lab Technologies. They have some nice tubes you could get from 100-150. You could probably get an SYN tube for around $120. I'd take an SYN or HVY over that any day.