Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blacking out while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by birdouttahell, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for about 3 years off and on sometimes...and last night some number I don't have saved in my phone started texting me..she said we met last week at a bar I went to on the same day, I smoked before going out but didn't drink at all. This chick started sending me nude pics lmao but I literally don't even remember her one bit. I thought someone HAD to be fucking with me but I wasn't even with friends that night, none of my friends even knew I went there...so is it possible to black out from getting high? I've been way more stoned than I was that night but never blacked out before

2. I blacked out once from it for a couple minutes while greening out, but I wasn't even functional at that point and definitely could not give anyone my number..

3. Or she has the wrong number. Also, I wouldnt mind seeing those pics. Cant post them here but I could PM you my email lol

4. Lol I greened out sitting on the ground outside in the middle of my apartment complex last friday night...

5. Blacking out? Lol.. Maybe if you are a lightweight and cant handle your shit.. :smoke:

6. I've never had it happen, but when I was a kid I had another kid in my car that took a bong rip and about 5 minutes later started babbling about his mother's nightgown, then fished out and threw up in my ride. He passed the fuck out and we left him in the booth of a Taco Bell.

7. Yea but she knew my name already and recognized my picture when I sent it to her lol...I asked about 5 times are you sure this is the right number and the right (insert my name here) and she said yes haha

8. Haha dont know what to tell you, bro. Maybe you want to consider quitting for a bit if you are having black outs. See if it happens again or if it's only when you smoke. Might be something more serious if it does happens again.

9. Or smoke more, if you're getting chicks texting you naked photos these black outs may be a blessing..

10. Did that guy seriously just legit ask to see the nude pics??! Lawwwwwl

11. #11 ChadJohnson, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    Yea but my experiences being blacked out drinking usually don't end well. Haha. So I would lighten up on it a bit for a little while. I wouldn't like not remembering shit.

12. Most importantly.... you gonna hit that?