Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blacked out after smokin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flyinstarhigh, Feb 19, 2012.

1. ok so i went to FL recently and one night me n my cousins were drinkin a couple beers (just enough to feel a very small buzz) and afterwards we went to his house to smoke some crippy he had n got high as shit. then the last thing i remember is sitting on the couch watching tv. the next day i wake up n they tell me that i was doin mad random shit like i went to the kitchen several times n made a sandwich with only ketchup knocked over a plant n just put the sandwich on the couch and fell assleep. i did not remember absolutley any of that and i never had an issue with sleep walking and i know it wasnt lace. so my ? is have any of you ever blacked out like this after smoking?

2. #2 fatblunts9-5-4, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    "bitch you wasnt with me snoozed out in the kitchen" lol.

You were probably just a lot drunker then you thought when i dont smoke I put away a lot of drinks and not even feel drunk then when i finally smoke i realize how drunk i am its weird and when im outright hammered drunk i cant smoke more and i might puke so i dont get like that. Especially some medicinal quality fire like i smoke that shit will punish you for getting too drunk.

3. i only drank like 5 beers tops and for me to even get tipsy i need like atleast 10-12 beers..

4. sure you didnt smoke spice or some shit?

5. #5 Flyinstarhigh, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    nope i know wat weed looks like and smells like so i doubt it plus i broke up the weed..

6. hmmm this is the second post this week about blacking out and people doing things they dont remember and cant control. honestly you and others reporting this problem need to get into a marijuana study, I would love to find out what is going on here as it should be very interesting. there is one i read about where they want you to stay in a facility for i think 7 weeks, its a johns hopkins related study. you should find one like this and do it. or you just dont remember how much you drank.

7. idk wth happened but i remember everything from how much i drank and anything said upto about half and hr after we smoked.

8. ive blacked out. more specifically the night i got my first bong. it was so intense too.

9. Maybe you got rufied... ghb

10. #10 Flyinstarhigh, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    i highly doubt that I was with close family members and I get and open my own beers..

11. o dam but mine was a blunt tho and I thats never happened to me b4 so I got to wondering wat the hell happened..