Blackberry

Discussion in 'General' started by catlinwebster, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Do any of you fellow blades own a blackberry? I am thinking about purchasing a blackberry 8330 (Curve). I was wondering the pros and cons of having one. Ive read just about every revew on google and I would like a first Hand experience from my fellow blades.

I will mainly be using the phone for texting calling and surfing the web

Also does grasscity have a mobile version of the forums?

Thanks.

2. Don't go for the 8330. Spent a bit more and get the Blackberry Bold. It has WiFi, a high quality display and many other features.

BTW Don't let the guys at the shop sell you the Blackberry Storm it is crap.

Hope this helps :D

3. Honestly I would if I could but the service i'm going through (cellcom) doesn't carry the Bold or I would have taken that.

I agree with you i played with the storm for awhile at the store and its just an awkward touchscreen. Messaging would be weird for me. I wanted a QWERTY keyboard.

4. I have the blackberry 8320 for tmobile. Its a great phone. Great for texting a calling. But surfing the web you have to pay an extra $20 a month for internet, like to blackberry and your SP. But other than that I like the curve.

EDIT: The battery life sucks though, like really bad after a while, maybe its just my phone, but after a half hour of talking, the battery is half dead.

5. I used to have a blackberry but I got bored with it so now I have a LG Voyager.

6. I have a blackberry use it for work as well, its great very functional but sometimes I wish I wasn't so connected