Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

black widow?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dagobaker, Dec 2, 2011.

1. some FIRE .........its black widow i think (lost the label)

Attached Files:

2. freebie from attitude i believe

3. Totally awesome ..let us know how it smokes ..toke on

4. The best I've seen in a while on GC, no doubt!

How is the smell/taste?

5. Strain Description (From Attitude Site)
    Mr Nice Seeds Black Widow is the most infamous strain that since 1994 has won a number of awards, including the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995, and has acquired acclaim from most corners of the globe - rightly so. Mr Nice Seeds Mango Widow has a pedigree of parentage that combines a Brazilian Sativa with a South Indian hybrid. Basically, it is White Widow changing its colors like its company.
    Indoors 10 weeks of flowering will be necessary to realize the immense resin production. In the northern hemisphere expect harvest around September/October, having planted as late as June. However, there is a chance that rain could reduce the expected yield.
    Mr Nice Seeds Black Widow is a highly recommended strain for amateur breeders - the male being preferable.
    [​IMG]

6. #6 Retrosole, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    This needs to be bumped...too many garbage threads in the stash jar that show crappy commercial weed

Homegrown ftw!

7. Shwag. Haha jk that Shit could sell for 30 a gram easly in VA

8. it reminds me of fruity pebbles with some black pepper at the end (yea kinda strange)
    i killed a huge king sized Raw already........about to roll another
    i have shitload of new strains and then several phenos of new strains finishing now or in the near future
    and i started a few homeade and a freebie from cannacopia (resin bomb)
    i just harvested some Black Cheese.....OMFG is it insane

9. where do i place my order? lmao....congrats on the great grow ..toke it gooddddddddd

10. I jizzed a little

11. Holy sweet judas.

12. Man that looks good

13. harvesting like a MOFO

14. Frickin awesome

15. taking down
    roadkill
    ice cream
    blueberryogkush18
    white russian
    chemdog
    triesel