Black stuff around eyes?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadFrost, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Whats with the black ring around my eyes?

After i shower its gone, but when i wash my face and put lotion on its back...

i hate having this shit, makes me look like im always tired and scary lookin

Attached Files:

• ok.jpg
      ok.jpg
      File size:
      39.8 KB
      Views:
  2. lol, stop putting lotion on?

seems strange that when you wash your face outside the shower it shows but when you take a shower im assuming you wash your face in there it and it goes away?

:confused:

3. yea it goes away after the shower

but like 10 mins later, it comes back; without me putting/touching my face

and my skin is like super clear, not dark as fuck in the picture, when i come out the shower...

:(

4. I've lived with this for a long time. All through school I was accused of wearing make-up/being beaten by my parents. It's just something I've come to accept, because there is absolutely no remedy that works and I've tried them all. It is basically bruising, from the thin blood networks in that area. I think the best thing you can do is not rub them and treat them as the fragile blood capiliaries they are. As for the shower thing, perhaps the blood coming to your face from the heat temporarily alleviates the contrast of the darkness, but I have a feeling whether you put lotion on or not the colour will fade back in gradually after showering. Sadly I don't even get a reprieve after a shower, it's just permanent black eyes for me.