Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

black smoke from holding a lighter to glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakethecreator, Mar 12, 2012.

1. What the fuck is the black smoke that results from holding a lighter to glass? It settles very quickly on the glass and creates a stark, pitch black spot that can be easily rubbed off. I've always been afraid to rub it off with my finger and been super paranoid about accidently inhaling it. Any insight?

2. its just the way it is. glass can burn too

3. Perhaps the residue from the lighter? Is it a zippo?

4. I dunno what that is, but it happens to glass, metal, etc. It's just a tarnish rub it off and pack a bowl, I think you'll be fine.

5. Id guess its a form of soot? either way, why hold your ligher on glass ?

6. to heat the resin inside the pipe so I can clean it out and smoke it. I love the high from resin.

7. You'd really love the high of smoking weed if you love resin.:D

8. its from the oils on your fingers from touching the pipe, dust, thc, the glass itself will also darken from fire too, also resin, nothing to be worried about its not going to hurt you if you accidently inhale a small bit of it

9. its soot from the incomplete combustion of 'tane