Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black seeds = freezer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Jul 27, 2005.

1. quick question... this chick i know told me that you can tell when people freeze their buds and shit because the seeds turn black, is that true? She said thats what low grade drug dealers do... buy like a lb of mersh, stick it in the freezer... then take chunks out @ a time. true?

(i kinda believe her cuz her cuz she grows her own... and she knows a lot about shit)

thanks

2. idk about bud ive never kept it in the freezer...but we do keep our seeds in there and they havent turned black and they have been in a prescription bottle for about 3 months...not too sure about bud tho man i usually just keep it in mason jars or prescription bottles in my room and smoke it

3. i know some ppl who keep bud in there freezer and there seeds dont turn black

4. ive kept about two qp's of bud in a freezer and the seeds didnt turn black

5. i was talkin to my friend about this and he is a major dealer and we were thinkin dont you think the crystals would just fall of sooner or later.?

6. Seed color is all in the genetics. Google Mendelian Inheritance if you have any q's about it.

7. So its just cuz it was probably some shitty mersh that the seeds were BLACK? i mean.. they werent like off color brown, im talkin BLACK. Oh well, just checkin to see if it was true, thanks everyone who responded

8. yeah.. are they really little like the size of a ant and black? cuz if thats what they are. i know what your talking about and its not from freezers

9. i dunno if they are the size of an ant, but they are usually flat... and they never pop when u smoke em LOL, i smoked a couple 1 time just to see

10. idk this might be a myth or some shit but doesnt smokin the seeds make u sterile?