Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

black queen

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stashy, Sep 26, 2008.

1. has anyone checked out black queen strain from high grade seeds? shit sounds insane!!

2. yah I seen that I wanted to buy it but it's sold out:(

looks like some kill tho

3. i would strongly advise staying away from high grade imo...one because they are canadian seed bank and the other because of all the bad reviews it gets on alot of the other sites. customer service sucked for me and i didnt get my seeds. also the guy goes on a few sites pretending to be a customer and raves about his strains and usually gets caught up in the middle and will flip out on everyone saying his stuff is the best and everyone else sucks...not the way to do business imo and i rather go to hemp depot or seed boutique or seed bay...people rock over there

4. there are two mother plants of black queen behind me as i type, and a local strain called green mist. its growing pretty fast and it looks beautiful. well worth it.

5. ^^^Keep us updated!! Been looking for smoke reports on this strain. Looks like a powerhouse. Just ordered N.L #5 from High Grade Seeds. Sent cash bye regular mail and it made it as I now have a confirmation. Anxciously awaiting my beans...

6. the clones snipped from the mothers have been growing for less than a month and are alreay dwarfing the mother. i need to make room for more so with how the grow is going i should have buds next month