Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black Pepper for HTC Induced Anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kcsov6, Nov 9, 2014.

1. #1 kcsov6, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    I use to smoke pretty regularly. I loved it. It helped with anxiety and made me more social. I would go through periods where I had to quit for a month or so. As of the last year I've not been able to smoke without having anxiety because all I see online anymore is "weed responsible for heart attacks and sudden cardiac death" propaganda about Gemma Moss, or the 2 German scientists article. I am educated on the subject enough to know how weed effects the heart and that it would be RARE to cause a fatal incident.

Knowing it's anxiety I take ****** (which I hate I have to). Saw these recent articles about sniffing black pepper kernels to alleviate THC anxiety. If there is any merit to this, it could help get me back into the anxiety free life Marijuana had opened up to me to begin with.

Has anyone heard of or tried this?

Here is said article http://marijuana.com/news/2014/08/is-black-pepper-the-cure-for-marijuana-anxiety/

2. I heard that Neil Young says it works....but hes as crazy as a Horse....so...?