Black Ops anyone?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jayhawks22, May 9, 2011.

1. add me nigs
    my 360 gamertag is WyittoPepito

2. If anyone has the new map packs or just wants to hit up B-ops
    gamertag Dark Brotha13

3. whenever someone is playing or wants to, POST!

4. 360 - Sour Green

been playing a lot of SnD

5. Yo i need some good people to play with on domination... some people just dont understand the concept of working together lol

6. i know what you mean, when your playing games like domination/demolition and you're the only person defending/attacking the fucking bomb and the rest of the team are having their own pointless little fight on the empty side of the map ... frickin noobs.

you on xbox or ps3?

7. ^ That's what finally made me quit playing Domination, I would always be the only one trying to cap flags and I'd rage so hard when no one would help me.

Now I pretty much just stick to SnD, atleast in that playlist you can't farm kills, and it's pretty hard to play without helping the team out and mostly everyone uses mics, so I get to hear/talk lots of trash. :laughing:

8. Except that why play Ops when World@War & MWII are so much better :rolleyes:

9. I have no clue what you just said. :laughing:

10. are you THAT high? ;)

11. O.O your supposed to cap points in Domination...I had no idea lol

12. yea anyone that wants to add me, my Gamertag on xbox is WyittoPepito

13. Black cock sucks.

14. Some women enjoy it, and some don't ( & in some cases men ) :confused_2:

15. nathan is lying, he actually loves black cock...that's why he brought it up

16. I'm not high at all and that post didn't make sense to me either, poorly written and doesn't make sense.

dur dur dur

17. It was poorly written, i'll agree. But if you honestly can't piece together what it's meant to mean then evidently, all hope is lost for grasscity and more importantly, you. :rolleyes:

18. I fully understand what you were attempting to say. "why play Black Ops when Waw and MW2 are better" and evidently you are coming off as a prick

19. #39 burnie, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011

... i wasn't talking about me, i was talking about the guy whose post you ridiculed.

and i would call you a name, but i'm not a petty little kid.