black ops 2: worth it or not?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GreenGrasss, Nov 1, 2012.

1. i havent played cod in sometime now after i "retired". i was just sick of raging and how unfair the games seemed. i wasnt bad by any means but i was just sick of hackers in cod4 bullshit in mw2 and bullshit in black ops. they were all great games which i enjoyed but after a while i felt i didnt have fun and they were doing it all for money (especially mw3 which i havent bought). when i had stopped playing i sold my xbox and my question is you think i should buy and xbox again and play bo2? or does it not seem like a game worth buying. the bullshit seems to be gone and the zombies and added feautures sound very entertaining but i want some other peoples opinion.

2. Don't get bo, get halo 4.

3. ya halo 4 im getting for sure but im still debating of bo2

4. Zombies will be sweet, but I don't think it's worth buying another game that is exactly the same just for zombies.

5. I'm getting both but let me tell you the bullshit I'm cod has and never will be to a tolerable level. It will just never happen unfortunately. Halo 4 seems like such a better option because cod is the same thing. If you look at halo, from the first to now the 4th one you can see the advancement in all of the games. You really can see it. Then you look at cod and yea maybe they change the guns up a bit and the setting and background buy its litteraly the same exact game every single time they make one. Same concept same everything.

6. ya but i heard that they took out second chance or whatever in bo2 and that was what pissed me and made me stop playing black ops plus camos look sick

7. [quote name='OutdoorGrowDude Same concept same everything.[/QUOTE']

thats true but theres something in the fluidity in cod that always has me coming back that halo or no other game has but i feel cod could be such an amazing tolerable game if they just did some crucial things

8. I guess I'll get it. I think CoD's mindless entertainment is fun regardless of it's issues. Plus with how many people play it you can always find cool people to talk to or little kids to make rage.

And I don't think the games are as rehashed as people let on. They're similar but most game sequels are, so fuck it.

9. I'm waiting a week or so and seeing if people like it or not.

10. I'm going to get it for zombies and for the campaign. If multiplayer is good then that's an added bonus for me:)

11. Im gettin black ops 2, got the hardened edition preordered. Cod is always good for a few months of fun play. People always bitch and moan about how its always the same and always blah blah blah. But its always fun to play for the first 4 months, and the good ones are fun for longer and to me thats definitely worth the $60.

Its not like that $60 is that much money anyways, i hate how people complain bout spending $60 on a game thats only fun for a couple months...really? Are you that broke? I spend twice that a month just for cigarettes.

12. Killed my preorder and got Halo 4. Black ops 2 looks silly.

13. I'm too excited for black ops 2. Can't fucking waiiit. Preordering it next week.

14. Eh, doesn't look entertaining to me I just have a feeling bo2 won't do well. Saw some gameplay of B02, the guns look like they have no recoil whatsoever. Do the right thing and get Halo 4 :bongin:

15. Eh. I'm not really feeling it.

Been a fan since CoD4, but idk.. it just doesnt feel right. :confused_2:

16. Skipped mw3 and gonna get black ops 2. I feel like with all the cods, mw3 is the most shitty cod of them all

17. yeah i wish i had skipped mw3 as well. i don't know if I'll be getting black ops 2 or not, i think i'm gonna wait until it comes out to decide. i'm probably getting the new medal of honor instead now that i think about it.

18. Might rent it first, does it still have the mode where you play against bots?

19. Call Of Duty gets old after a while...